Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Subtitles...

And yes, I survived the holiday. (Which, if you know me, just really isn't my thing. At all.)

But on to the important stuff. Like my obsession with subtitles. I love subtitles. A lot.

As in, I get sad when I watch a movie that doesn't have a subtitle option. Unfortunately, I can only read English, so having other languages as subtitles, while helpful to other people, just doesn't cut it for me. I even like when shows have subtitles. I have a theory (one of my many) on why I love subtitles so much. I believe it's because I love to read, so much, that even when I am watching a show or movie, I would prefer to read the dialogue, over watching. Plus, I think it adds to the overall affect of movies. For instance, if I didn't understand what someone said, I would almost always be able to catch it with subtitles. Without rewinding, or whatever we call it nowadays.

Basically, subtitles are fun. Can you dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment