for someone to really disappear..." This is a lyric from a song, Goodbye, by Patty Griffin. I am, of course, listening to this song because I am sad. And sadness always wants more sadness. At least for awhile. Tonight, my heart hurts. Partially because I feel betrayed. Maybe just by life and circumstance. Mostly because when my heart hurts, I want to turn to one person that is not here anymore. I miss her. After almost 4 years, I still miss her. Especially when I need her, like tonight when the tears won't stop falling and all I want is to call Gram and tell her the whole story. And hear her advice. And stop the tears.
I miss her.
I am blessed by so many friends and close family who have loved and supported me in the almost 4 years that she has been gone. But it does not make me miss her any less. I still do. And the tears still have not stopped.
No comments:
Post a Comment