Until recently, as in the last 4 years or so, I had two sisters (half, but who cares?). And then I found out I also had a half-brother that I did not know about and have never met. And then my mom got remarried and Bam! Instant-Brady-Bunch-here-are-four-more-kids-to-add-to-the-craziness. And then, my dad decided to have another baby, so I now have another half-brother that is 23 years younger than I am. And out of all this mess, I love all of these kids. (This has also deterred me from having any of my own, big surprise)
But, I can say that there is something about sisters......If you have sisters, you might know what I am talking about. Maybe it is that really, I was raised with sisters, and all of the others came when I was basically grown. Or maybe it's That Sister-Thing. Perfectly illustrated by this here picture. (It's an old one)
I would do anything for this one. She's a keeper.
No comments:
Post a Comment