Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Reality...

My little hiatus was officially over this morning around 7:40am, as I made my way to my *sigh* 8am class. My winter break was lovely, very restful, although I basically got nothing done that I wanted to, besides work at the library and rearrange my bedroom. And now, I am back to the swing of things. My schedule is packed this semester...I think I have 16 or 17 credit hours, which mostly just makes my head hurt. The upside is I will be one step closer to completing that elusive Bachelors degree that has been 6 or so years in the making.

Some winter break highlights (because I know you're interested):

-Went home twice, once for a friend's graduation, once for Christmas.
-Almost successfully watched EVERY episode of Veronica Mars. (Hey, it was actually a good show!)
-Dog-sat a pug for a week, which I renamed ET, much to the owner's chagrin. Let's just say, Julius was not my friend, but we've made up.
-Finished Under the Dome, one of Stephen King's massive 1,000+ pagers. It was pretty good.

And that's it. I'm officially ready for this semester.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment