Yep, that's me...the Budget Queen. I'm basically always on a budget, being the poor college student that I am. But, contrary to popular belief, I do not under any circumstances enjoy living off ramen noodles and mac and cheese. This week, I did particularly well with my grocery buying skillz.
The list:
bag of navel oranges: 1.49
bananas: .85
eggs: 1.19
can of tuna: 1.09
apple juice: .92
mushrooms: 1.49
black beans: .55
kidney beans: .55
chili beans: .55
diced tomatoes: .63
bell pepper: .98
onion: .28
jalapeno: .01
chili season mix: .33
Total: 10.36 + tax
And this not only gets me two pieces of fruit a day, it also makes vegetarian chili, which will feed me for the majority of the week.
Oh ya, if you want to know where I get all these low prices...Aldi. Yep, that's right. I'm not ashamed! I love that place.
No comments:
Post a Comment