Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Miss This Kid

Yesterday, you would have been 23. Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of your death.



I still miss you.

You were my brother-cousin.

You were the little boy that used to call my Beffy.

You were easy-going. You were always happy.

You never had a bad thing to say about anyone.

I was the last person in our family to see you alive. I told you to be safe when you left my apartment.

I wish those words would have been stronger. I wish they would have changed the outcome. I'm sorry they did not. 

I will always miss you.

"i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it..." - ee cummings




Visit www.johnmichaeldilday.com or visit his Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Michael-Dilday/181877425175126?v=wall to learn more about his life and death. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment