This is my first blog. Ever. So I'm new to this. But I can already tell that I like it. I intend to put a little bit of everything in this blog, my experiences, funny anecdotes, and yes, even my rants. I promise I won't get too crazy with that. Maybe. So first off, introductions. I am in my mid-twenties, currently finishing up my last few semesters of college. I took a little hiatus in between there, so I'm a few years late, but that is okay. I have a cat named Julius. He's pretty cool, so more on him later. I just finished two years of Americorps service in Arkansas, it was a priceless experience for me, so I'll probably talk about it often. I tend to be sassy, and slightly unconventional, and if you know me, you know this is true!
Thanks for reading:)
No comments:
Post a Comment