My Healthy So Delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Yes, I baked today.
I like to bake.
It can be fun.
They are soft and delicious. And so good. And not as awful for you as most cookies.
Recipe:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed bananas (roughly 2 very ripe bananas)
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup walnuts
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease cookie sheets.
Mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together. Set aside.
Mix the margarine with the sugar until saturated. Beat in eggs and vanilla, followed by the mashed bananas.
Add the mixture of flour and stir until combined. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Drop spoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake until lightly brown around the edges. (I don't actually time anything. You should be able to tell by looking.)
Makes 3 dozen.
Enjoy!
mmm.. i zoomed in on them cookiez.... why do i torture myself.
ReplyDelete