It's official. I have been Facebook-free for almost a week. What? Why? How?
Reasons:
1. I need a break.
2. I get tired of people's stupidity. Okay...this might be mean. But I just do not care about every single thing you have done that day. And I do not care or want to hear about your ridiculous opinions about x y or z.
3. People say things on FB that they will not say in real life. To me, this is not genuine. And I do not enjoy it. At all.
4. I hate to be addicted to anything. And I feel like I was becoming borderline FB addicted. Therefore, I am removing myself from the problem.
Four good reasons. I like them. I think they make sense. Now, this isn't a forever thing. I am shooting for a month or so, depending on a variety of factors. But I can say that I deactivated my account on late Monday night, and so far I have not seriously missed it. Which is a good sign. I'll be back. Eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment