Friday, April 15, 2011

Upswing

While the hell of last week is over, and all of my assignments/observations/
exams/weddings/plays are complete and/or attended, I have come to the realization that I STILL HAVE A TON TO DO. Especially now that I will be working full-time here in about a week. And finishing up this semester. And trying not to die of exhaustion. 

And sadly, other things are starting to suffer. Like the dishes I have not done in a week. Or the laundry that is strewn all over my car, waiting to go to the laundry mat. (GROSS)

BUT...we have cause to celebrate. Because today Julius is ONE year old!!! (Well, I know he was born sometime in April, so I chose April 15th because it is pretty much in the middle). I will be posting an official Julius Birthday Blog in a few days, when I get around to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment